Today, I’ll be giving you some quick-and-easy tips for Disney’s Epcot festivals!
Epcot’s festivals are incredibly popular because they’re filled with fun, new experiences, and GREAT food! (who says no to great food?)
But it may get a bit overwhelming looking at the different festivals and deciding which one is best for you.
Without dumping a lot on you, I created a few quick snippets for each festival so you can better grasp what each one has to offer! And if you ever want to look deeper into any of them, feel free to reach out to me! I can always help break down the festivals further for you and help you make the most of them.
If you’d like to hear the best insider tips for traveling to Disney in an intimate setting where all of your questions and curiosities will be answered, join my Facebook group! We’d love to see you there!
International Food & Wine Festival
- This delicacy-packed festival starts July 15th this year! It normally starts in the fall, but it’s launching early this year in honor of the world reopening.
- It’s by far Epcot’s most popular festival.
- Features food and wine from around the World. Including special chef demonstrations and wine tasting among others.
- Usually most crowded on Friday nights and Saturdays, so shoot for weekdays if you can for more food opportunities and less stress.
Festival of the Holidays
- This festival starts right after Thanksgiving.
- Features storytelling and the Candlelight Processional, which is a fan favorite.
- Enjoy Christmas Cookies and food and drink samples from around the world.
Festival of the Arts
- Starts in January and runs through February.
- Enjoy Disney artists and the culinary arts with beautiful food presentations.
- Meet some of your favorite Disney artists.
- You get to create your own art!
Flower and Garden Festival
- Starts in March and runs through June.
- This festival is my personal favorite because it’s absolutely gorgeous everywhere! Perfect for photos!
- Enjoy topiaries of your favorite characters from Mickey to Figment to Snow White there is one for everyone.
- There’s tons of fresh food, a lot of which is actually grown at Epcot!
ALL of the festivals have…
- Scavenger hunts for families to explore the park, see all the sights, and bond together.
- Kid-friendly AND allergy-friendly food.
- Concerts featuring various artists throughout each festival or the Candlelight Processional featuring celebrity readers.
Want to learn more about all of the amazing offers I can provide for you so you can have the vacation of your dreams? Learn more by submitting your information here!