I’m not going to lie, Disney’s Epcot is my favorite park! Why? Because it’s the perfect combination of fun, food, and thrill!
And whether you’re traveling solo, with friends, with family, or otherwise, it’s such an amazing place to explore and do new things!
So without further ado, here’s the quickest overview of Disney’s Epcot so you can grasp Epcot at a glance!
If you’d like to hear the best insider tips for traveling to Disney in an intimate setting where all of your questions and curiosities will be answered, join my Facebook group! We’d love to see you there!
Quick Overview of Disney’s Epcot
- Epcot was originally planned to be Walt’s dream of the perfect city
- Features Finding Nemo, Spaceship Earth, Turtle Talk with Crush, and Journey into the Imagination with Figment, which are perfect for kids
- Eat and drink your way around the World in the World Showcase! This is my favorite thing to do every time I go! You can easily walk around the world and hit several countries along the way. The designs are beautiful
- For recommendations on where to stay if you want to go frequently to Epcot, Disney’s Beach Club, Yacht Club, and Boardwalk are within walking distance. You can also take the boat from those resorts or the Skyliner from Disney’s Rivera, Pop Century and Art of Animation, and Caribbean Beach. All of these resorts are super close and the best way to beat the crowds!
- New things are coming like Harmonious, a Moana water attraction, and Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure are set to open soon. Stay tuned for this new magic!
Want to learn more about all of the amazing offers I can provide for you so you can have the vacation of your dreams? Learn more by submitting your information here!