Epcot’s Festival of the Arts will do WONDERS to your physical and mental health, especially after 2020!
Disney is still one of the safest places to travel to. That opinion will never change. And that’s exactly why both Disney and this festival are perfect for those wanting to venture out in 2021.
Because they have it all: the various international food booths, the famous artists and animators, the unique artwork opportunities, and so much more.
Doing art, eating good food, traveling around… what else is better for your sanity?
There’s so much to enjoy at this festival, and I highly recommend you travel to Disney to enjoy it while the crowds are low and the events are so fun!
So without further ado, here are several of the amazing highlights of Epcot’s Festival of the Arts!
If you’d like to hear the best insider tips for traveling to Disney in an intimate setting where all of your questions and curiosities will be answered, join my new Facebook group! We’d love to see you there!
Highlights of Epcot’s Festival of the Arts
- This is one of Epcot’s shortest festivals, but one of my favorites. There are unique and beautiful arts everywhere, whether it’s culinary, visual, or performing arts!
- You can meet many of the Disney artists and animators that will sign artwork for you. This is such a highlight because you never really get to see them in person!
- There are also many foods and drinks that really showcase culinary arts as an art form. Every single food item is gorgeous and Instagram-worthy, and you won’t be able to help trying every food!
- You can partake in paint by number with other guests in the park. You all have to work together to complete this huge piece of art!
- There are amazing pieces of artwork that show up as 3-D when you take a picture with your phone!
- Enjoy biking on a bike and creating your own spin art
- Kids’ food at the festival booths that are kid-friendly will be marked on the menus
- Find Figment throughout the park with a scavenger hunt and win a prize!
- See artists at work throughout the park, creating artwork in all sorts of areas and ways
- Participate in an Animation academy. An animation artist will show you step-by-step on how to create your favorite Disney characters!
- See the Voices of Liberty; this concert is unlike anything you’ve ever seen before! Plus it features all your favorite songs from Disney movies!
Want to learn more about all of the amazing offers I can provide for you so you can have the vacation of your dreams? Submit your information here to learn more!!