After a long day at Epcot, I was tired and so happy with my experience. And to close out my day, I just wanted to eat tons of good food and see a few more characters. One place quickly came to mind: Topolino’s Terrace at Disney World’s new Riviera Resort.
Topolino’s has quickly become one of the best places to interact with characters while enjoying amazing food. And it was the best way to end my first day back to Disney!
So let’s talk about my experience at Topolino’s and why you must add it to your list of restaurants to visit!
My Experience At Topolino’s
- It was a small location, so everyone was at a distance, which made me feel safe.
- Every cast member had a mask and face shield. There was a temperature check before you entered the restaurant to ensure that everyone was safe and healthy.
- I got an allergy menu quickly from the waiters, which was very kind of them. The allergy donuts and the fruit plate were incredible, and they were the perfect way to end the day.
- My friend got the waffles and an entire pastry basket to herself, which she absolutely loved!
- The plates and various dishes matched the Riviera theme and really added to the experience.
- The characters came out a few times and personally interacted with each table from a distance. Mickey is a painter, Minnie is a poet, Donald is a sculptor, and Daisy is a ballerina. They were all adorable and fit in with the Riviera theme perfectly.
All in all, I really enjoyed my time at Topolino’s.
The character appearances really enhanced the experience, and I loved interacting with them frequently. The food was delicious and fun, and I felt really satisfied after we finished.
I definitely recommend this experience to anyone who hasn’t gone already to Topolino’s, and I myself can’t wait to go back!
Already can’t wait to go to Topolino’s? Let’s add it to your must-dos as we plan your dream vacation to Disney together!