When was the last time you had to plan your perfect vacation? How much time did it take you to do it?
After you spent hours combing through:
- Which flights to take, what times are best, which airline has the best prices, etc.
- Dozens of hotels and accommodation possibilities that are closest to the things you want to see
- An entire list of what to see, what to do, where to take photos, etc.
- How you’ll get to and from your house, the hotel, your activities
- Where you’ll want to eat and any dietary restrictions
This list goes on. And it’ll easily take you hours on end to go through it all, then book it all, then call for confirmations, etc.
For some people, this is fun. But for most of us… we don’t have that kind of time.
That’s when I step in as your travel agent!
I have more experience understanding how the travel market works and knowledge about how to get the best deals. And I’ll be able to plan your perfect vacation that suits all of your needs so you don’t have to worry about it at all.
Want to learn more about how I can do this? No fear!
Without further ado, here are several ways that I’ll save you 20+ hours every time you want a vacation!
If you’d like to hear the best insider tips for traveling to Disney in an intimate setting where all of your questions and curiosities will be answered, join my new Facebook group! We’d love to see you there!
Here Are 10+ Ways I Can Help Save Your Time
- Since destinations are constantly changing, I take several hours each week to keep up to date with each of the destinations I book. This means that I always know the trending spots and hidden gems so you don’t have to do a ton of Google searches.
- I am up to date on any travel restrictions, such as travel insurance and Covid testing or other travel requirements. This helps remove any fear or worry you have related to traveling with Covid. And you don’t even have to do any of the searching; I’ll answer all of these questions for you as we plan perfect your vacation!
- I know the standards of cleanliness and service at each destination all of which I am able to share with the families that travel with me. This helps make you and your family feel reassured and confident that you’ll be safe no matter where you travel.
- Not sure where to go? I can save you time researching destinations that fit what your family does and does not like. You tell me the criteria, I’ll find you that dream spot!
- Who has time to research all of the hotels that fit a budget and a family? Each family member probably has their own needs, each of you wants to do different things, the list is endless. Once I know what you are looking for, I will pair you with the perfect place!
- I can weed out what hotels do not work for your family. This can easily be half the battle because there are so many options of places to stay. But after understanding what you’re looking for, I can remove all the possible places with ease so you don’t even have to spend a second looking at them.
- I can help with safe airport transfers, as well as pre-and-post-travel accommodations. No matter how you want to get to and from the airport, both from your house and from the hotel, I’ll figure that out for you. Every part of your trip, including before the official vacation part, should be completely smooth and stress-free. And I will make sure that happens for you.
- I can set up travel insurance and work with the insurance company. Life happens sometimes, and it’s always important to plan for the worst so you don’t have to worry about anything affecting your trip (ie. lost luggage, delayed flights, injuries, emergency room, etc.). I will work directly with the insurance company you like to make sure you are completely covered and can enjoy your vacation.
- I can help with things to do at your destination including dining. It wouldn’t be a vacation without all the amazing activities and sights to see at your destination! I’ll help you find all of the perfect things to do that suit you and your entire travel party so you don’t have to comb through hundreds of possibilities.
AND in Disney-specific ways…
- Disney is constantly changing (sometimes daily). I keep up with all of the changes so you do not have to. An example, Rise of the Resistance has changed six times since it opened just over a year ago. I have experienced getting a boarding group during all of these times and have tips and tricks for my clients to score their own boarding group
- There are over 35 hotels at Disney. I can quickly narrow the choices down to three so you do not have to weed through all those options that don’t fit your family or budget
- I can narrow down restaurant selections as I have been to almost all of the restaurants on Disney property.
- At Disney, your personalized itinerary helps you avoid waiting in line so you can focus on making memories.
- If you get stuck or don’t know the best way to get somewhere you can text me while in the park and I will direct you to the easiest and quickest transportation
- A TA will have the most up to date information for your destination so you don’t have to worry about the details and can have a stress free, carefree vacation where all you have to do is unpack.
Summing up all of the activities that go into a vacation before, during, and after your trip… that’s easily over 20 hours of time that you’ve just saved. EASILY!
That time can now be devoted to taking care of family, wrapping up those PTO hours, packing for your dream trip, and more!
The customized support, the excess travel knowledge, the drive and passion to ensure you have the best vacation possible… These are all the things you’ll get when you choose me as your travel agent.
So let’s plan your perfect vacation worry-free, stress-free, and memory-packed!
Want to learn more about all of the amazing offers I can provide for you so you can have the vacation of your dreams? Learn more by submitting your information here!