Do you think Animal Kingdom for adults is a good fit? Most people when they think of Disney think of Disney Springs, or Hollywood Studios, or Epcot…
But in reality, Animal Kingdom has limitless possibilities of enjoyment for the adults as well!
There are of course amazing rides and attractions to enjoy, but there’s tons to see, explore, eat, drink, and enjoy at a pace that you’ll thoroughly enjoy.
So without further ado, here are some of my best recommendations for Animal Kingdom for adults!
If you’d like to hear the best insider tips for traveling to Disney in an intimate setting where all of your questions and curiosities will be answered, join my new Facebook group! We’d love to see you there!
Quick Tips & Tricks for Animal Kingdom For Adults
- Nomad Lounge is one of my favorite spots for an adults-only trip. They have amazing drinks and appetizers. And if you have kids with you, it’s a great place for kids to nap while adults enjoy this relaxing lounge area
- There are tons of amazing rides at Animal Kingdom, but some that adults may enjoy more include Expedition Everest, Flight of Passage and Kali River Rapids!
- It’s definitely a nice and relaxing park to walk through because of the wider walkways and little discovery nooks
- You cannot miss Animal Kingdom all lit up at night, especially the Pandora area! It is absolutely gorgeous and filled with tons of photo ops!
- For an extra special treat, try Tiffins in the park. This signature dining experience is one of my favorite restaurants on property (literally so delicious!)
- For some extra special time, take a bus ride over to Animal Kingdom Lodge and check out Saana, Jiko or Boma.
Want to learn more about all of the amazing offers I can provide for you so you can have the vacation of your dreams? Learn more by submitting your information here!