I’m sure that I’m not the only one that has been dreaming about a relaxing Hawaiian vacation. And there is no other place I’d love to spend an adult-exclusive vacation than Disney’s Aulani resort.
But I know that a lot of people doubt that Aulani for adults would even be relaxing because there would be a bunch of shrieking kids everywhere and designed for mostly families with kids. But that couldn’t be farther from the truth!
Aulani resort is the perfect place to get away because of the care they put into every aspect of the place. There are plenty of adults-only places and areas where you can rest easy without worrying about all the kids.
But now it comes down to this: how can you make the most of Aulani for adults?
Don’t worry, I have you covered!
Without further ado, here’s everything you need to know about Aulani for adults!
If you’d like to hear the best insider tips for traveling to Disney in an intimate setting where all of your questions and curiosities will be answered, join my new Facebook group! We’d love to see you there!
Enjoy Aulani For Adults
- Still worried about how the phased opening is going and what Aulani is doing to keep people safe? Read more here!
- Choose poolside view rooms. The oceanview rooms are gorgeous, but they are a whole lot more expensive. Many families prioritize rooms on the ground floor for convenience, so avoid those. The higher up you go, the more private and quite your experience will be!
- There are sheltered lagoons that have calm waters and sandy areas. Surrounding it is a wide pathway that’s perfect for runs and walks. This area is the perfect place to move around and cool off!
- A few places are exclusively for adults, such as the Wailana Pool and Bar. It’s a heated pool for 18+, and it’s a wonderful place to relax and enjoy a good drink. ‘Alohi Point is another place that is technically 18+ and feels much more secret than other pools. It has 2 terraced infinity hot tubs and faces the beach, so it’s perfect for sunset views.
- The ‘Olelo Room is a Hawaiian-themed bar with live local musicians, mouth-watering appetizers, and cocktails that are to die for!
- Want to grab a quick bite to eat? Ulu Cafe is so good and always has a rotating menu, and I could keep eating there every day!
- Here are my favorite places for snacks and drinks!
- Off the Hook
- Wailana Pool Bar
- Papalua Shave Ice
- If you’re looking for more adventure, then choose from several excursions, such as snorkel trips, cruises, paddleboarding, surfing, kayaking, and so much more!
- The rooms are big enough that you can bring plenty of family and friends to reconnect with! It’s probably been so long since you’ve seen them, and what better way to hang out than in Hawaii!
- Since Aulani is not in the touristy area, it does not get as crowded (thankfully). You can easily rent a car to see some of the sights on Oahu, such as Waikiki Beach in Honolulu.
There are plenty of ways that you can enjoy Aulani for adults! You are guaranteed a peaceful, memory-filled vacation, and it will have that Hawaiian flair that you won’t get anywhere else.
To provide additional flexibility, you may cancel your Aulani Resort reservations up to 24 hours prior to your arrival date for stays through May 20, 2021, without Disney-imposed cancellation fees. So you aren’t missing out on anything by getting started planning that gorgeous adult-exclusive Hawaiian vacation!
Ready for a magic-filled, stress-free Disney vacation planned fully FOR FREE? Request a free quote from me to get started!